Photobucket

Nov 2, 2010 11:53 PM


My brother last week fell sick, he text me all of a sudden , I felt quite sad for him . He mentioned that he have fever and its 38.7 degree . Oh my ....
In my heart of course I would hope that he would recover soon . *.*

Anyway, he was recovered .

I went to the market on sunday alone. Managed to bought ingredients back home as I planned to cook dinner for the whole family. I bought cooked braised duck etc .... Hahaz . xD
On sunday, I stayed at home the whole day. I'm so dead bored but nobody ask me out during halloween . hahas .. But I planned to go nearby places only . :X

After my bro and my grandmom had finished their dinner. My grandmom walked to the sink and wanted to wash her plates. But my brother insisted on washing for her . She said never mind, she wash . Overall, my brother won her,which means he washed for her. Hahas.. Looking at how the way he talked to my grandmom in chinese, kept telling her that he wash etc and shoo her off to watch tv instead of standing around .. It's kinda funny. My mother and I sat there and laughed . Hahaz .. :/

I'll update next time . It's kinda late now ..



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-