Photobucket

Nov 17, 2010 11:33 PM


Haiz ... I've done some thinking yesterday and this makes me feel moody.
I'm kinda stress up and confused right now . I don't know what I should do ...
UT tomorrow and there will be 3 more to go .
Sighz ..... How I wish life is easy .. hahaz
Comparing me and my grandmother, I envy her. As most of the time, she stayed at home.
Nothing much to worry or stress about. x.x"
Guess what? She keep insisted on passing the money to me but I rejected quite a few times already.. But today, she eventually said "if you take it, you are not obedient" . (in mandarin) Hahaz...

ARGH...


What can I do in my life? Why am I not born to be talented ?



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-