Photobucket

Oct 20, 2010 11:49 PM


Yesterday, my grandmother moved in to my house .
I felt so tired, I started on my RJ and quiz only at 11pm .
That's late isn't it ? Because by the time I reached home was around 7pm and had to do alot stuffs after that. A busy day indeed .

Today, I reached home quite early.
But I've something to do after that . I bought dinner for my grandmom after I've done some RJ .
I told her to sit on the sofa and rest while I helped her with the dishes etc.
But she insisted on saying that she will wash the bowl .
Of course, I couldnt bare to see her wash the bowl on her own. When I went in to my room , she was rather quick and had started cleaning the table .
Zzzz ... I told her to rest after that .
Oh well .. That's all for today.



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-