Photobucket

Oct 17, 2010 9:05 PM


Hellos reader (:
School reopen which was on tuesday and I was looking forward to this weekend.
A blink of an eye, its' sunday today. School tomorrow ... Isn't that fast ?
Oh my, guess I'm still shy and lacking of confidence . :( Haiz ...
Next tuesday after school , I'm gonna go ku su island to send away my pet tortoise . Which have grown up till so big . I need to send it away.
Hahaz ... I hope W46E classmates can bond together as one . :D
Oh well ..
I will be there if your need me



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-