Photobucket

Oct 9, 2010 10:34 PM


Few days back, my bro was so free that he plugged in his itouch & started singing .
Hahas ... When I heard his voice, I started laughing when I was reading something .
Sorry about that but it was really funny . :X

Yesterday, I treat my bro double fillet burger itself . We went down at midnight ... He was hungry though . Hahass ....
He was unable to sleep . We chit chat for awhile .. Talk abit craps and jokes . Lolz
It have been a long time since we chit chat for quite awhile .
We really wished that we could stop time so as to do our own things and resume time when we've accomplished it .
Aren't we imaginative ? :/


Next week my sch starts ...
Aww, time files .... Resume back to study life .
But I've no choice .



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-