Photobucket

Sep 27, 2010 3:08 PM


Yesterday, being sun burnt by the hot scorching sun .
Sighs ... The story goes like this ~
Firstly, everyone was standing under the sun for awhile while waiting..
Afterwards, we went to the temple somewhere around queenstown . We board the lorry.
There were 2 lorries though.
My mom and her friends were sitting at the side, facing each other...If I remember correctly, there were 7 of us excluding me .
I'm sitting facing the sun . -.-" But I bent my head while resting my eyes , luckily I din faced the sun if not my face will also be red . :/

Hougang all the way to queenstown in the lorry & the heat of the sun ... Zzz
We prayed and headed back to our usual place again . Head back to the lorry and being "sun tan" again ... :/
This time, one of the ah ma pulled her clothes slightly and covered a little of my leg .
That was thoughtful & so nice of her ... Hehess . xD
My mom and her friends jokingly said that I can call her ah ma already, she so caring . Hahaz .

Ok , that is how i get sun burnt .
Prepared myself and head to meet my wifee .
Hahas .. Have our dinner and shopping and headed home .
While waiting for the train, people kept looking at my legs and arms . It was red .
I guessed they probably think what had happened to me ? Being beaten ? Or ..... ? *.*
I just disliked how the way they looked at my sun burnt . -.-"
I'm sure that there were many thoughts that ran through their minds .



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-