Photobucket

Jul 17, 2010 10:54 PM


Hi readers ..
Recently. I'm busy with my studies and also due to my tiredness and laziness x:
Hahaz ... Ok .
I didnt do well in my UT 1 . Sigh... I really hope that my UT 2 will be better .
Also , I've found out that some of my friends are attached recently . Hahazx .
I hope they last long (:
Boredom ~
Should I work ? Hmms ....






  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-