Photobucket

May 19, 2010 11:58 PM


I was sick since tuesday , flu , slight cough , slight fever cum headache .
Sigh, these few days have been suffering with the illness till today.
Tuesday was maths module for me . I cant even focus and understand completely as my head was very heavy at that period of time . I didnt have fever before I left my house . -_-
I'm still blur , Logs is a difficult topic for me as this is A Maths and I didnt even learn before.
Hahas ... Oh well, today my flu is much better compared to tuesday . However, my cough worsen , it is so obvious that my voice changed . :/
Sadly, my grades are affected when I'm sick ! Argh....
Ok , thats all for today!

Ciao~



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-