Photobucket

Mar 12, 2010 11:52 PM


Hi there ...
I've been so tired for these few days .
Run here and there serving customers . x.x"
Run up and down the stairs too .
It's ok anyway , my job . (:
School reopening soon , that is so fast ...
A blink of an eye .. x.x"
Haiiz ... A few more weeks I'm no longer working there already .
A few of my colleagues that I talked to , we joked , we laughed :D
Hais , I will miss my colleagues . :(



我不舍得离开


我回想念我的同事 !



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-