Photobucket

Feb 7, 2010 3:48 PM


I'm back to blogging ...
These few days , I'm exhausted because of my work , OT .
So I dont have time for blog & face book .
Hahas ... Tiring but at night was quite funny though when I was working with them (:
They love to joke around . hahas :D
Next week is my last week of work . Time flies so so fast .
It has been a month .
How I wish can extend the working days till march? :X
Blehs .. :P
I'm gonna miss my colleagues .... :(



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-