Photobucket

Nov 19, 2009 2:52 PM


These few days I was busy preparing for the prom night and the day finally came .
Yesterday , I went to do my hair . After the hairdresser was done with my hair , I realised , I looked matured . o.o"
3 of us took a cab to the PINES . When we reached there , we dont dare to enter . HAHA ... :X
Everyone were nicely dressed and were busy taking photos ... xD
Firstly , the Principal made her speech ...
Regarding about the food , we havent eat finish the first dish , here comes the second dish and so on ... The table was full of dishes that the waitress have to transfer the food to a small plate . :S
Later on , there was couple performance , drama act . Most of the couples were funny ... *.*
Followed by the Prom King and Queen . xD
I took some pictures with teachers and friends . [:
Hahaz ....


After that followed by the dance floor !.
Everyone danced . Happily enjoying ourselves . :D
Hahas .. ^-^
It's like clubbing ... woots . The smoke & the lights ~ (:
Sadded , not much teachers attend this graduation night ... :(
I have not take pictures with my maths and biology teacher ! Arghhh .... x.x
I wanted to look for them after the dance but they have already disappeared . T-T



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-