Photobucket

Nov 27, 2009 11:34 PM


ME eating ice cream ! (:

Beef Lasagna at harbourfront



Cruise ship ! :D



Nice view with christmas decorations ~



Christmas tree ! (:



I'm holding the frappe latte . You cant see my face! hehe . :P


Some pictures taken on this wed ... Lazy to upload . :X
I went out with qi on that day ....
A brief info on where we go and what we do ....
Firstly , I took a bus to punggol and meet her after that we took mrt to douby ghaut .
Walked around orchard point but nothing seems to attract us . xD
Hahas ... We felt a bit thirsty and went back to Plaza Singapura to get our drink at macdonalds .
We ordered the frappe . She ordered frappe mocha while I ordered frappe latte . xD
We sat for awhile and chit chat and went to harbourfront .
As usual , walk around and around 7pm , we headed to the pizza hut .
I ordered the Beef Lasagna while she ordered the pasta .
Hahas ... I dislike the lasagna as u can see clearly , it is burnt at the side & it is too oily .
How much is it ? $9.50 ... :S

After having our dinner , we went to vivo for awhile . We bought ice cream and went to watch the sea view . xD
Hahas ... Took some pictures of some christmas decorations while we sit and chit chat . (:
Then we headed back home after that . :D



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-