
|
Dec 1, 2009
3:05 AM
This guy is a professional in scooping ice cream . He will make fun of you , you cant get the ice cream immediately . Hahas ! :/ How embarrasing infront of so many people .. Dare to order ? xD Another Sea View ~ This post actually should be posted on the 28th . Due to my laziness to upload the pics I delayed till now .. Hehes ... xD Ok , I met qi at Kovan .... We had our desert there and we went to the arcade to play photohunt for awhile . After that off we go to Clarke Quay ..... We walked around , window shopping . :S Out of no where , I smell popcorn ... I asked her , here no cinema right . She answered "no". Then I was thinking how come I sniff popcorn ?. After walking for quite awhile , we saw the " free popcorn stall " . We lined up and we shared the popcorn .... We continued our shopping and after some time we had our dinner . We ordered the Korean Food , Saba Fish and slowly enjoy our food . xD We left the place after having our dinner . We went to Clarke Quay outside to have a walk and enjoy the nice view there . We saw quite alot of restaurants mainly for candle light dinner ... o.o" There were pubs , disco etc too ... hahas . The restaurants were nice . How I wished one day my bf will bring me there . :X Hehes .... While walking , we came across an ice cream stall . The caucasian man was funny , he makes fun of every people who purchase his ice cream . As in not to let them to have the ice cream ... Dropping the ice cream back into the container & by twisting his hand to prevent them to retrieve the ice cream from his hand .. :S Hahas ... Quite embarrasing though but it sounds fun . :D We also came across the clinic cafe . Sounds unique because the wheel chairs are used as chairs . Drinks used as those packets hanging to one pole which is connected to a long tube . It's like dialysis that packet which is connected to the hand but this is connected to your mouth so you can drink .. Amazing ? Dare to give a try? :x hee Another place we arrived at was at reverse bungee . $25 per person . 3 person was allowed to enter at 1 time ... Hahas I heard alot of screamings when they suddenly flew up high .... :/ I guess they were unprepared , no one has warn them that it is going to start soon ... It just rise suddenly . o_O" After walking for miles , we felt thirsty ... We went to the 7-11 and bought Green Tea , we shared . We find a place to sit to enjoy the sea view for awhile ... Hahas . 15 mins later , we left the place ..... The end ! - Having flu , tolerate to finish up this post .... |
![]()
Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch} &{kaylor.}- |