Photobucket

Sep 3, 2009 4:56 PM


On the 31st August which was Teacher's Day celebration .
Guess what ? I'm late ..... More than 30 people late too . =.="
We're queueing up to let the teachers confiscate our handphones . :(
My precious handphone! Some people ran off lor ... =.="
Sians , unable to contact my friend .. I wanted to ask him/her if she/he is able to come to PSS .
The Teacher celebration was kinda boring... -.-"
Hahas .... After sch quickly went to the general office to collect my handphone .. Zzz , so crowded .
I waited for about an hour I think and I cant get my handphone coz I was late 2 times this term .
I must wait till 3pm ... Arghhh!
Teacher's day , teachers bully students!
So i accompanied my friend to have our lunch and teach qi a little maths then off to school alone .. -.-"
BORINGG ~



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-