Photobucket

Jul 18, 2009 4:08 AM


Oh my , social studies so many things to study . D:
How ? ;(
Now , H1N1 case have risen to more and more cases .
I hope this disease will disappear . =/
'O' Level Listening next wed . I hope I'm able to do well for it .
Erm , nothing much to blog .
Currently I'm quite sad . Zzz



- Haiis ..... I dont know what to do ... x.x"



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-