Photobucket

Jun 13, 2009 5:05 PM


June holidays officially start from today ! (:
Hahas .... Ya ya , I know june holidays already started on 1st june .
But for me , is today because I no need to go school for extra lessons .
June holidays , it will be bored too ... Staying at home . :/
But someday I'll drop by to my grandmom house although it is far from my house . (redhill)
l0llsx ... Feeling bored ~



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-