Photobucket

Mar 21, 2009 3:03 AM


The day before I went to work which was on thursday .
Hahas ... Stepped in to Nyny , saw my colleagues .....
Yeahs .. So long nvr see them . I miss them .. x)
Not much customers on that day .
Very bored ... Stone there & looked around . xD
Hahass .... Time flies so slow when I'm working . =x
Swept the floor , sanitize table & time for supper @ 10.30pm ! :P
Uh nothing much to blog . =/
Haha .
Sayonara~



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-