Photobucket

Feb 3, 2009 11:46 PM


Erms ... To all readers .
Sorry for not updating my blog for so long .
I was sick , I think it started on 27th Jan ... Sighs .
Now its 4th Feb and I still haven recover ..... :(
Haiiz ... Nowadays , keep staying back in school to do self-study .
If not remedials ... =.="
Siianz ..... I rather have home work as in worksheets or books rather then do homework and must present infront of the class . Zzzzz

There are many tests ..... Zzzz .
Currently no fail . :)
Gtg .
Ciaos ~



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-