Photobucket

Jan 22, 2009 6:33 AM


As you noticed , nowadays I didn't blog much ...
Hahas .. Yesterday night , I had completed my home work at around 1am+ .
I went to sleep and my bro talk to me some stuffs about game . l0lls ? :X
After that , I cant really sleep because I'm having running nose ... :(
I kept rolling on my bed , if I'm not wrong , I slept at 3am ...
Yawns* , I'm really tired ..
Chinese New Year is coming ... Weets . :D
Siianz , teacher will give us pure chemistry for our milestone test . D:
Hopefully, I can do well in my chemistry test that I did yesterday . *.*
I almost fall asleep in geography lesson yesterday . The classroom was freezing cold and I didn't do the test so I was staring at the maths question and slowly my eyes was closing ~ :X
Hahaz ...



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-