Photobucket

Dec 8, 2008 2:10 AM


Yesterday , I was late for work .
Why ? Because I had to meet up my friend so I can pass her the clothes & she can pass me the poster as well .
She was late & I missed the bus .... So I took mrt instead .
When I reached there , I was shocked ..
Quite crowded ... xD hahas .
Afternoon was so bored ... Not much people .
About 5pm plus , I accompanied Aimee to the shop . She want to buy hair clips .
After that , we went to watson .. Bought for kevan 1 chocolate bar & for myself , m&ms .
I bought chocolate waffle for myself too . Aimee requested , she want a bottle of coke . So I bought for her ... *.*
Chocolate waffle end up sharing with intan & Aimee .
I pinch the waffle into smaller piece and fed them ... :D
I dont mind though ..... Hahas . =P


Sadly , I hurt my pointer finger ...
I think is due to the cardboard or the ordering booklet , the corners are sharp ... D:
I sold 1 member today ... hahas . The customer was kind and they first time came here ...... I intro some popular dishes to them .. ((:
After they had finished their food , I asked them for their opinions .
For your info , they ordered " H.T.C.C , H.T.B & BBQ Ribs "
They said not bad ... =)
I was surprised that the customers from table 13 were my seniors ...
When I happened to serve their food to them .
There was one guy who asked me , " You look familiar , are you from punggol sec ? "
How come he recognised me & I dont ? =.=
No wonder they kept looking at me .
I thought they wanted warm water instead of 4 cups of cold water . x.x


Meet my friend after work at kovan .
Chit chat for awhile ... I left the place at 11pm+ .
I was at the bus stop waiting for bus 112 to arrive .
I waited and waited till 1am ...... For about 40mins ?
I looked at the bus directory board , last bus was 12.45am .
I'm pissed off so I took cab go home .
Rephrase it in a nicer way is , unwillingly to spend my money on cab fares .


- 10 more days , ' N ' level results is out ! T_T



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-