Photobucket

Dec 11, 2008 3:29 AM


Yesterday , I reached my working place quite early about 5.30pm ?
Accompany Intan to the toilet and slack at table 17 . In the meantime , I ate my waffle ..
When it is 6 , I got up and wear my apron ..
Not much customers though so I just stone there . Hahaz
To get myself occupied , I wash the 2 cloths and left it to dry . =.="
Clean side station a little too ... =/ I'm still very cold ! -.-
Dinner time , around 7 plus ... More people came in .
Sadly , I received a message .. I'm enable to meet my friend later .
Second message was , my another friend wont be coming to return my money .
Never minds . So I worked till 9pm and off I go .
Reached home and watched my channel 8 show .
I suggest to my mother , lets eat crab since she haven't eat her dinner and it had been a long time that she had last eaten .

I suggested to her this idea . Of course is my treat .
I messaged my brother and asked him when's he coming back , told him to join us .
We went down together and we've changed our planned since my mother insisted on eating other food .
I suggested western food ... Sadly, my mother didn't ordered western food .
She asked me if she can order "mee hun kuay" , its her choice .. If she have cravings on that . ((:
So my brother & I ordered the western food .
I was surprised that my friend from primary school was working there . I asked her among the 3 steaks , which is nicer ? She said " Sirloin Steak " .
My brother ordered " Black Pepper Steak " with 2 side dishes ; Coleslaw & French Fries .
I ordered " Super Cut Sirloin Steak " with 2 side dishes ; Mashed Potato & Potato Salad .

I foot the bill and went back to my sit .
My mother's close friend was here too .... Hahaz .
Didn't expect my mother ordered so much food .. 九菜角 & Pork Satay ~
Oh my , I ate the beef till so full ... I'm bloated . Arghhhs .......
I didn't eat much of the satay and the dumplings though , my stomach cant take it . =/
Frankly speaking , the beef isn't good ...
I told my brother " I regret ordering .. LOL ! If I can choose the food I want , I'll confirm order the Aglio Olio at my working place " :P
Hahas , or maybe the Ribeye steak taste alot better this .... =/
I took some pictures but sadly I cant upload it . D:



- 1 more week ? Oh my god ...... T.T
- 我祝你幸福。((:



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-