Photobucket

Dec 25, 2008 2:08 AM




This belong to my mother's friend . Exchange 10~20 of the Guinness beer cap that have the label will get that . xD


Yesterday I cooked mushroom soup again .
It's a success ! Hahas .... It's much better compared to last time . :D
Anyway , I know what it went wrong .. If next time I have the time , I'll try to cook again .
I went out with my friend at 7pm plus ... Bought dinner , shop around and watch dvd .
Hehes , the show was nice ..
Yeahx ... Then around 12am+ reached home .

When I reached home , I saw my mom and dad eating chicken .
My mom told me " half chicken is mine and half chicken is for my bro "
Oh my , the chicken so big so I requested I ate 1/4 of the chicken and my mom eat the another 1/4 . The 1/2 chicken will give it to my brother . :D
There is turkey too ... My very first time eating it . hahas . =x
Blehs ..... Firstly , I thought it is chicken because it looks really like it . =.="
Hahaz ... After my mom ate finish her chicken , I scoop the bowl of mushroom soup for her ..
She rate it 60% . x]
Hahas ... I scoop for her another bowl .. She said " You think my tummy so big ar ? "
Blehs ........ =x



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-