Photobucket

Dec 5, 2008 12:40 AM


Hmms .... The day before was my off day .
I went out with my friend to vivo & other places .
We walked around and I bought a container for my pet ; terrapin .
Because I broke mine last few days and my terrapin was injured , all because of me . *sob* Hahaz ..... I went around looking for a ' better home ' for my terrapin .
But sadly , I cant find any .. Most of the stuffs are for dogs , hamsters & cats . -.-"
So I try searching for a medicine for my terrapin . For your info , my terrapin neck was injured , red colour ... *.*
Guess what ? I managed to find those medicine for terrapin eyes , when they close for a long time or swollen ? Sad thing is , I cant find the " right type " of medicine for my terrapin .... ): haiix ...

Walked around the shopping mall .. I was surprised that my friend saw my blue-black at my thighs there ..
Because I was wearing shorts .... So sometimes can be seen quite clearly . =.=
I was in bad mood recently .....
I request to him ( my friend ) , to buy a bottle of alcohol (breezer) for me .
Siianz ...... I shared with him , I drank half a bottle nia or maybe lesser .
Not long , my face & my ear turned red .... 4.8% nia leh .
I didn't know I'm bad drinker ... That time , I drank 5% ( hooch ) , my face also never turn red . Siians , I slacked around ... Waste time~
Till 11pm+ , wait till my face cool down . x.x" l0llsx ....

Aiya end here~



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-