Photobucket

Nov 26, 2008 12:21 AM


Hellos readers ... ^-^
I'm back to my blog ...
It had been a long time since I last blog .... About half a year ? =/
Hahas .... Why did I lock my blog ? Due to the fact I'm lazy ... :x
Last month , I managed to find a job at kovan , new york new york .
Hehess ... The first 2-3 days , we're like strangers ( me & some of the colleague ) .
But after some days , we hit off very well .. (: ( Just for your info is female )
l0llsx ... My food knowledge in NyNy is still lousy . Blehss ... =x
Please assist me .. :D
Hmms ... Be bartender ( in charge of drinks & deserts ) , can make a cup of drink for themselves . *Envy*
I want learn cooking , chef or somebody teach me .... :P
Hahax ...... Ok lars stop here . :D



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-