Photobucket

Feb 21, 2008 5:31 PM


Today , was late again ...
Hate to take cab ! But i left with no choice ..... Another late , I'll be serving detention . =.=
Haiz , after morning assembly .. 4 ppl go and look for a teacher ...... He asked if we all are taking the old syllabus for geography or new ..
I told him , I'll be taking the old one .... But one guy replied new ...... =/
Bought a birthday gift for him , hope he like it ...
Sad , my maths test got only 6/10 ..... :( So many careless . -,-
Poa remedial will be starting next week , t'cher asked in a row .. who is willing to come ?
He asked my row , jennifer answered .. She and me ..... Still he say i can dun come .
But i just wanna come ! -.-" Some things i still dunno , it's gd to learn ... #.#


haiiz , nxt week have 3 tests ....... I hope I can do well ... (:
I must do better then last time ! *.*
After school , went for maths remedial ... Kind of relax . hahas , the reason i went there is to wait for my friend after her chinese tuition ... Spent time in maths remedial . =X
But also a advantage , coz 1 qns i dun know ..... Luckily i come .. xD
gtg ..

Happy Birthday Sin Xian ~!



  • ONLY ME ♥

  • She is simple, outgoing but quiet & shy at times. Detest if someone provoke her. Wants to be alone if she have to. She will try her best if she's able to help them. Sometimes, in a confused state of mind. Also, she dislikes taking pictures :/ so don't force her (:




  • TAG ♥








  • River side ♥



  • ARCHIVES.



  • CREDITS.

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Edited by {CleopatraSmexybiatch}
    &{kaylor.}-